Lose fat. Build muscle. Gain strength. Increase metabolism. Improve power. SPARC does it all, more safely, because it’s biomechanically refined – providing exceptional results with low impact. SPARC’s intuitive “get on and go” design invites all users to simply choose incline and intensity levels, then reach their fitness goals in record time.
• Amp up your training zones & group classes: Supercharge your functional, suspension and other training zones. Electrify your boot camp, cross training and other small group classes.
• High-interest in HIIT: According to ACSM’s worldwide survey of fitness trends for 2015, HIIT is a top trend among members.
• High performance, low stress, no impact: SPARC’s patented arcuate motion is biomechanically engineered to be gentler on knee joints, encouraging users to work harder by minimizing their perceived exertion.
• Powerful running at athletic speeds: SPARC differentiates itself from other resisted cardio machines with sprint-like mechanics in a non-impact environment.
• Get on and go. Intuitive settings and design make SPARC exceptionally simple. Simple to adjust. Simple to use.
• Manually controlled incline offers three positions to change the emphasis on different muscle groups.
• Multiple hand positions to accommodate different sizes and generate optimal power.
• Additional resistance mechanism offers increased intensity levels.
• 2 modes of operation: Circuit Mode – Single, quick, high power movement lasting typically less than one minute. Interval Mode – Longer duration workout that has user-defined high intensity and rests.
Contact Nova Fitness Equipment for customizing options and price.