Features | Benefits
- Quick-release access panels and easily removable pedal cranks simplify service
- Forged steel pedal cranks include quick-adjust straps
- Dial levelers make it easy to adjust the leveling foot after installation, maintenance or hard use without lifting the cycle
- Comfortable multi-position handlebars with an integrated water bottle holder simulate the different grips of real road racing
- Ergonomically sculpted seat relieves pressure on touchpoints
- Contoured resistance lever provides tactile feedback for quick changes
- Intuitive adjustments customize the cycle to each user’s body
- Narrow Q-factor optimizes ergonomics for a real outdoor riding feel
- Low-maintenance, well-protected rear flywheel design includes magnetic resistance for smooth, consistent adjustments and watt measurement within 3% accuracy
- Ideal for precision tracking during workouts that target watts, heart rate, RPMs, distance or calories, providing personalized intensity and progress metrics
- Intuitive touchscreen Target Training Display offers engaging graphics and an LED color wrap that helps instructors and riders gauge intensity (compatible with ANT+ and Bluetooth)
- A variety of programs including interval, pace, heart rate, goal-based workouts and Sprint 8 give riders individual training options
Target Training Display
CXP includes a unique display that makes it easy to keep everyone in class on track for their goals. Integrated testing establishes personalized targets, and a colorful LED wrap helps members maintain effort whether you’re powering through a HIIT workout or tracking watts, heart rate, RPMs, distance or calories.
Sprint 8 is a 20-minute, high-intensity interval training program scientifically proven to boost energy, reduce body fat and promote lean muscle in just 20 minutes, three times a week.
Durable Drive System
Our single-piece, weld-free drive system with an adjustment-free Flexonic belt provides consistent performance and will never warp, and our magnetic resistance system virtually eliminates internal friction and failure points.
Our flywheel includes a protective shroud that keeps the moving components safe from sweat, cleaning solvents and dust, prolonging product life and averting problems before they ever occur.
Leveraging a combination of highly skilled technicians, automatic assembly and robotic welds, we were able to build the industry’s most stable, solid-feeling frame.
Solid & Portable
We built cycles that had a stable feel no matter how intense the ride, but we also included integrated wheels and handles so rearranging them was still easy despite the ultra-solid construction.